Below are some rules and guidelines to help ensure that members feel respected and welcome. NCCEH and BCCDC moderators, Tina Chen and Charito Gailling, will help guide members and discussions.
- Please be respectful of other members and opinions. Online communication is more challenging than face-to-face conversations. Please remember that people are sensitive to criticism or perceived criticism so please be aware of how your words may come across.
- Include a clear and succinct topic description for each discussion thread, and keep each discussion thread on topic.
- Posts should be credible and based on evidence and scientific research.
- Refrain from cross-posting in multiple forums.
- No advertising or solicitation of services.
- Read all previous comments before replying in a discussion thread to avoid duplication.
- Moderators reserve the right to close discussion threads, move discussion threads to a more appropriate forum, cross-link discussion threads when applicable, and delete inappropriate posts.
- Repeated violation of rules and guidelines may lead to termination of forum membership.
Please reply below if you have any questions about these guidelines and rules!